ServSwitch DT DVI 2-Port with Emulated USB Keyboard/Mouse
- Manage up to two PCs.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz.
- DDC EDID support via emulation.
- Provides emulation for a USB keyboard and mouse.
- Enables hotkey switching.
- Stereo audio.
This two-port USB KVM switch enables you to access two CPUs with high-resolution DVI video connectors from a single workstation. Set up desktop KVM switching with high-quality DVI-D video.
The ServSwitch DT DVI 2-Port with Emulated USB Keyboard/Mouse supports full DVI at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz.
The switch offers hotkey switching and supports USB keyboard and mouse devices only.
What's more, the switch supports stereo audio signal switching for speakers and microphones. Audio channels can be switched independently from USB and video.
- Use this KVM Switchbox and eliminate the need for manually switching cables between sources
- Let you connect 2 computers to 1 local users
- Up to 1920 x 1200 video resolution
- Establishes a rapid connection with USB devices
- Desktop - Can be placed on a desktop surface as a standalone installation