This dual-port 10Gb PCIe network card offers a versatile and low-cost way to deploy 10GbE network connectivity. It adds two copper Ethernet ports to your server or desktop computer and provides Multi-Gigabit Ethernet access to your network at five speeds: 10G, 5G, 2.5G, 1G and 100Mbps.
Cost-Effective Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Solution
The 10GBASE-T NIC provides additional bandwidth using your existing Ethernet infrastructure to help reduce the cost of cabling upgrades. The card enables you to connect to 10GBASE-T and NBASE-T equipment at network speeds of:
- 100Mbps, 1Gbps, 2.5Gbps or 5Gbps over your CAT5e cabling (up to 100 m)
- 10Gbps over your CAT6 or better cabling (up to 100 m)
Optimal Technology for Optimal Performance
The network adapter card adds two Ethernet ports to your workstation through an x8 PCIe 2.X (or higher) slot. It features 10GBASE-T technology, supporting advanced Multi-Gigabit systems, including Cisco campus switches and Aruba Networks access points. The NIC card also supports additional features including 9K Jumbo Frames, Autonegotiation, Auto-MDIX and 802.1q VLAN tagging.
Energy Efficient Ethernet
The dual Tehuti TN4010 + Marvell 88X3110 chipset, compliant with IEEE 802.3az, ensures peak operation and reduced power consumption. The decreased consumption minimizes the heat generated to avoid operating temperatures increasing within your server case.
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 4000 MB/s with PCI Express 2.0 x8 card, between the network card and motherboards
- For high bandwidth connectivity, add this efficient dual port 10gigabit ethernet card to your server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable