- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS Indy Pace Car 50th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Beginning in 1967, the Chevy® Camaro® has had the distinct title of being the Official Pace Car nine times throughout the history of the Indianapolis 500®. Seen by millions of race fans each year, the pace car showcases cutting-edge automotive designs and styling. Over the past 50 years, the Chevy® Camaro® has evolved drastically, but the all-new 2017 styling and performance carries the true spirit of an American muscle car.
- Utilizing a newly-tooled front grille, chin spoiler, and special wheels, we've replicated this 2017 Chevy® Camaro® SS™ just as it looked at the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500® with Roger Penske behind the wheel. This top-end SS™ features the optional 6.2L 455hp V-8 power plant. The chassis is also faithfully replicated in intricate detail complete with suspension and drive train details.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Precise, Accurate Interior & Complete Chassis.
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X