To minimize damage or injury in the event of a fire the first step is having the right fire extinguisher on hand. The HOME1 Fire Extinguisher is ideal for use in any household location and is UL rated 1 A: 10 B: C for fighting wood paper trash plastics gasoline oil and electrical equipment fires. The commercial-grade metal valve and trigger ensure it's ready to use in an emergency. Once used it can be recharged by a certified professional. It also includes a mounting bracket to keep the unit secure and within reach and is U.S. Coast Guard–approved for marine use when used with the bracket.
- First alert's home1 fire extinguisher is UL rated 1 A: 10 B: C; it features durable all-metal construction with a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger
- Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood paper trash plastics gasoline oil and electrical equipment fires
- Use mono ammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; Rechargeable by certified professionals after use
- Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; Corrosion-resistant easy to read color-coded metal gauge; Waterproof label with easy instructions
- U.S. coast guard approved for marine use
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert brand trust survey in February 2018)
All Sales Final