- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Aqua Blue "Class of 68" 50th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- In 1968, the Pony car market was hot and highly competitive. To retain their momentum in the market, Ford needed to be ahead of their game, and they delivered in spades. Ask any muscle car fan to name the fastest stock Mustangs, and arguably, the 1968 428 Cobra Jet is high on the list.
- The release date was no accident. In early 1968, the appearance of the Mustang GT 2+2 fastback in the 1968 movie "Bullitt" built massive media buzz and helped drive sales even before the April 1st release date. The redesign and clever use of Hollywood screen time ensured that Ford kept its sales lead, while cementing the 1968 Mustang into muscle car and classic cinema history.
- Commemorating the Cobra Jet's 50th anniversary, Auto World has reproduced this 1968 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 with the iconic 428 Cobra Jet engine, in rare Gulfstream Aqua Poly body color, with side 'C' stripes, black hood scoop and hood stripe. Completing the touches are GT wheel covers and Redline tires, making a truly stunning addition to any muscle car collection.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X