Brand new 1:64 scale diecast models of Auto Thentics 6 Piece Set Release 39 IN DISPLAY CASES by M2 Machines.
Brand New Box.
Has Rubber Tires.
Opening hood and/or doors on some items.
Metal Body and Chassis.
Detailed Interior, Exterior.
Officially Licensed Product.
Packed in a PLASTIC DISPLAY CASES.
Each item is approximately 2.5-3 inches long.
Might come with a possible chase car instead of one of the cars in a set, but it is not guaranteed:
CHASE CAR: NEW CASTING - 1957 Chevrolet 150 Handyman Station Wagon - The 150 is painted Black with India Ivory rear section. The
interior is Black with Gold inserts. The big news is that power comes from the new for 1957 283 Fuel injected V8 engine.
The wagon rolls on Black steel wheels with gold chrome poverty caps and black wall tires. Since this is a Chase Car
All the Trim, Bumpers, & Rims are now Gold.
THIS SET INCLUDES FOLLOWING MODELS:
1) 1954 Buick Skylark - The Buick drop top is painted Ranier Blue Metallic with a Blue convertible top. The top is in the down position.
The interior is Blue with light Blue inserts. The Buick "Nailhead" engine powers this Skylark. The car rides full
cover caps and wide white wall tires.
2) 1951 Ford Crestliner - The Ford is painted Woodsmoke Gray with a Mexacli Maroon Insert & Red vinyl top. The interior is Black with
Gray inserts. A "Flathead" Ford engine moves the Crestliner down the road. The rolling stock consist of chrome
wheel covers and wide white wall tires.
3) 1957 Chevrolet 150 Handyman Station Wagon - "NEW CASTING" - The 150 is painted Black with India Ivory rear section. The interior is
is Black with Gray inserts. The big news is that power comes from the new for 1957 283 Fuel injected V8 engine. The wagon rolls on Black
steel wheels with chrome poverty caps and black wall tires.
4) 1953 Oldsmobile 98 - The old 98 is painted Lotus Cream Body with a Cove Green Metallic top. The dash & floor are Cove Green while the
seats are White with Cove Green Inserts. The Olds "Rocket" engine motivates the full chrome wheel covers and
wide white wall tires.
5) 1957 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser M-335 - The Turnpike is covered in Brazillan Bronze Metallic on the Top & Bottom. While the center color
is Pastel Peach. The dash & floor are Brazillian Bronze, Seats are Gray with White inserts. The
Cruiser rides on chrome full wheel covers and wide white wall tires.
6) 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer D500 - The Dodge is painted Moonstone Gray on the Top & Bottom with Metallic Charcoal middle.
The interior is Red with Black inserts. The D500 is powered by a HEMI engine. The wheels are
chrome full wheel covers with wide white wall tires.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 3.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X