- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Tuxedo Black with Red Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Folding front seats.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3.25 inches.
- Originally owned by Wayne Tuck of Roanoke, VA, this 1969 Chevelle™ was ordered brand new with SS™ 396 equipment including the L78 375 engine, 4-speed close ratio trans, Positraction differential, 3.73 rear axle ratio, special instrumentation, and a host of other options. Incredible documentation of this car survives to this day. On top of relics like the original purchase check, temporary registration, and invoice, there is even a photo of him getting the keys from his original salesman, Hoover Potter, on the day he took delivery! After some slight modifications, Wayne avidly drag raced this prized Chevelle™ both on the track and the streets.
- After buying the car in 2006, Sam Griffith and his son actually met the former owner and learned a great deal about the car. Sam Griffith wanted to return the Chevelle™ to period-correct "Day-2" racing condition for the 2018 MCACN. Upon completion, it was the winner for the 2018 MCACN Midwest Muscle Car Restoration Pick of the Show!
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X